Software Engineer, Frontend (m/f)
From online brokerage to shared houses, the way we interact with buildings is changing. We at Anyon believe that this process will continue to redefine the way we live. Based in Berlin, our team builds and invests in property technology – starting with our new solution to revolutionize the reception of corporate facilities. Passion is the difference between vision and execution. At Anyon, we bring our energy to the technological transformation of the urban environment.
Our first venture is a visitor registration software that streamlines the identification, authentication and monitoring of visitors at the workplace. It combines cutting edge, highly secure, technology for streamlined identity and access management, indoor navigation, and workplace assistance. Our product replaces the sign-in book and other paperwork with a secure, efficient solution that enables businesses to focus on what matters: providing guests with a unique, branded experience.
- Create, optimize and maintain our web platform using the latest in HTML & CSS
- Be responsible for the work and solutions you provide for the users
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to create state-of-the-art products for our customers
- You stay on top of current industry trends and share best-practices with your team members
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Several years of experience (2+) with front-end architectures
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (HTTP, WebSockets, asset loading / caching)
- Willingness to learn and integrate new software, frameworks, and APIs
- Experience in solving cross-browser quirks
- Clear focus on easy user experience, fast interaction and efficiency
- Ambitious team player within our flat-hierarchy agile team
- Good English skills in reading and writing, German is a plus
- High focus on architectural software design using design patterns
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Experience using REST API’s
- Experience with modern version control systems
- A highly professional, dynamic, and multi-cultural team in the heart of Berlin
- Being part of a company with clear vision and strong entrepreneurial drive
- An environment following industry best practices when it comes to automated testing, project management and technology stacks
- Entitlement for your project’s success based on design, implementation and maintenance our products
- Attractive salary and a startup environment with the room to grow on a personal and professional level
- You can gain in depth knowledge about scaling a startup
We think big – and if you do too, then join our passionate and talented team! You will work in Germany’s most beautiful city with lots of opportunities to grow – personally as well as professionally.
Interested? – Please submit your CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!