Recruiting/HR Manager (m/f)
From online brokerage to shared houses, the way we interact with buildings is changing. We at Anyon believe that this process will continue to redefine the way we live. Based in Berlin, our team builds and invests in property technology – starting with our new solution to revolutionize the reception of corporate facilities. At Anyon, we bring our energy to the technological transformation of the urban environment.
Our first venture is a visitor registration software that streamlines the identification, authentication and monitoring of visitors at the workplace. It combines cutting edge, highly secure, technology for streamlined identity and access management, indoor navigation, and workplace assistance. Our product replaces the sign-in book and other paperwork with a secure, efficient solution that enables businesses to focus on what matters: providing guests with a unique, branded experience.
- Build teams for our early-stage ventures, working directly with CTOs and Management
- Manage our full cycle recruiting process – from conducting Skype and onsite interviews to negotiating contracts and closing “the deal”
- Scale cross-functional teams with a focus on tech
- Lay the foundation of each new venture by motivating top talent
- Actively search for the ideal candidates, utilizing relevant different relevant recruiting channels
- Develop strong relationships with our tech teams, enabling a smooth recruiting process
- Know what candidates are looking for and you keep up-to-date with market trends
- Represent our recruiting team at internal and external tech events
- Able to shape a talent vision over the long-term
- Experience as Recruiting/HR Manager
- Confident searching for and interviewing technology and product profiles
- Fluent in English. German (another language is a plus)
- Excellent communicator with exceptional negotiation skills
- Passionate for tech-recruiting and strive to attract the best talent
- A highly professional, dynamic, and motivated team in the heart of Berlin
- Being part of a company with clear vision and strong entrepreneurial drive
- An environment following industry best practices when it comes to automated testing, project management and technology stacks
- Attractive salary and a startup environment with the room to grow on a personal and professional level
- You can gain in depth knowledge about scaling a startup and forming a culture
We think big – and if you do too, then join our passionate and talented team! You will work in Germany’s most beautiful city with lots of opportunities to grow – personally as well as professionally.
Interested? – Please submit your CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!