Account Manager (m/f)
From online brokerage to shared houses, the way we interact with buildings is changing. We at Anyon believe that this process will continue to redefine the way we live. Based in Berlin, our team builds and invests in property technology – starting with our new solution to revolutionize the reception of corporate facilities. Passion is the difference between vision and execution. At Anyon, we bring our energy to the technological transformation of the urban environment.
Our first venture is a visitor registration software that streamlines the identification, authentication and monitoring of visitors at the workplace. It combines cutting edge, highly secure, technology for streamlined identity and access management, indoor navigation, and workplace assistance. Our product replaces the sign-in book and other paperwork with a secure, efficient solution that enables businesses to focus on what matters: providing guests with a unique, branded experience.
- Manage our full sales cycle process – from generating leads to maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Conceptualize and deploy our solution together and with our customers
- Support in the development of our market entry strategy
- Develop strong relationships with our first clients and report back to the Product team about their feedback
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sales/Account Manager or in a similar position, ideally in tech
- Excellent communicator with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to listen
- Passionate for tech products and motivated to conceptualize complex solutions with our customers
- Able to work with our product teams to define and develop new assets that increase the value of our offerings
- Reporting on sales and understanding for the impact on our business
- Being part of a company with clear vision and strong entrepreneurial drive
- The intellectual challenge of digital security solutions
- Attractive salary and a startup environment with the room to grow on a personal and professional level
- You can gain in depth knowledge about scaling a startup, shaping the vision and building a world-class team
- A fun place to work, where passion and trust makes everyone excel
We think big – and if you do too, then join our passionate and talented team! You will work in Germany’s most beautiful city with lots of opportunities to grow – personally as well as professionally.
Interested? – Please submit your CV to [email protected]
We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!